NutraCare Organics Turmeric Powder Pouch, 500 g
NutraCare Organics turmeric powder are 100 percent natural and certified organic.
This is a vegetarian product.
Turmeric is a flowering plant, Curcuma longa of the ginger family. Roots of this plant are used in cooking. Turmeric is one of the key ingredients in many Asian dishes, imparting a mustard-like, earthy aroma and pungent, slightly bitter flavor to foods. Turmeric is used widely as a spice in South Asian and Middle Eastern cooking. Apart from the spice quality, turmeric has many medicinal uses as it is very good for skin, blood and bones thus help people with joint pains. The golden yellow color of turmeric is due to curcumin so in various regions, it is used as a coloring agent for dye purpose.
- Curcumin in turmeric improves heart health and lower the risks of heart disease.
- Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Turmeric also helps in preventing as well as fighting Alzheimer's disease.
- Curcumin in turmeric may help prevent and perhaps even treat cancer.
- Turmeric has curcumin which boosts brain-derived neurotrophic factors, helps in improving brain function and a lower risk of brain diseases, and helps to fight against depression.
- Curcumin can help treat symptoms of arthritis.
- Turmeric may work as an anti-aging supplement.
- Turmeric promotes weight loss and helps in weight management.
- Turmeric boosts detoxification in the body.
- Turmeric is known to be an effective natural mood enhancer.
- Curcumin May Help Treat or Prevent Diabetes.
- Consumption or external use of turmeric may improve skin health.
- Turmeric boosts the immunity system.
Directions to use NutraCare Organic Turmeric Powder:
Sprinkle turmeric powder to sautéed or braised green vegetables.
Add a pinch of turmeric to your rice for color and flavor.
Add some turmeric to the roasted vegetables.
Add some turmeric to the scrambled eggs.
A bowl of vegetable or chicken soup feels even more warming when it has a hint of turmeric.
Add turmeric to your smoothies.
Use turmeric as a spice ingredient in vegetable curries.
Simmer turmeric with coconut milk/toned milk and honey to make an earthy and comforting beverage, golden milk very helpful in surviving winters and healing pains.
Use turmeric in green tea for weight management.
Why go for organic food
NutraCare Organics is certified by OneCert Asia.
NutraCare organics products are produced, prepared, and processed without the use of any chemicals, prohibits the use of chemical pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or chemical preservatives. The choice of consuming organic foods is thus a growing trend in the world of today following the realization of healthy self-improvement needs. NutraCare Organics' main aim is to promote the Organic Movement in the world making it a better place for people and the upcoming generations.