This is a vegetarian product.
The sunflower seed is the fruit of the sunflower (Helianthus annuus). There are three types of commonly used sunflower seeds: linoleic (most common), high oleic, and sunflower oil seeds. Each variety has its own unique levels of monounsaturated, saturated, and polyunsaturated fats. There are two main types of sunflower crops. One type is grown for the seeds you eat, while the other — which is the majority farmed — is grown for the oil. Striped sunflower seeds are primarily used for food; as a result, they may be called confectionery sunflower seeds. The edible part is called the sunflower kernel or heart. Sunflower seeds have a mild, nutty flavor and a firm but tender texture. They’re often roasted to enhance the flavor, though you can also buy them raw.
- NutraCare Organic Sunflower seeds are rich in vitamin E, magnesium, protein, linoleic fatty acids may help lower down blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar.
- Helps in weight management: As NutraCare Organic Sunflower seeds are rich in fiber and magnesium helps in regulating body weight.
- Consumption of NutraCare Organic Sunflower seeds may reduce the risk of inflammation, heart disease, type 2 diabetes as it contains a compound called chlorogenic acid.
- NutraCare Organic Sunflower seeds are a good source of B complex vitamins, which are essential for a healthy nervous system.
- NutraCare Oraganic Sunflower seeds are rich in phosphorus, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, protein and vitamin E.
- NutraCare Organic Sunflower seeds are also known as immune boosters as these are the natural source of zinc.
- High in protein and low in carbohydrates makes it a superfood and a wonderful snack for all time.
- NutraCare Organic Sunflower seeds are good sources of Selenium, helps in detoxifying the body and also helps in cancer prevention.
- As NutraCare Organic Sunflower seeds are rich in fiber work as natural laxatives to help ease constipation.
- CCCCCNutraCare Organic Sunflower seeds are one of the richest sources of phytoestrogens.
Directions to use NutraCare Organic Sunflower Seeds:
NutraCare Organic Sunflower seeds are more commonly eaten as a snack than as part of a meal.
NutraCare Organic Sunflower seeds can also be used as garnish or ingredients in various recipes.
NutraCare Organic Sunflower seeds can also be sprouted and eaten in salads.
NutraCare Organic Sunflower seeds can also be consumed in salted roasted form, the easier and tastier method.
NutraCare Organic Sunflower seeds can be used in baking as well.
NutraCare Organic Sunflower seeds may be sprinkled or ground up on top of breakfast cereals, salad, and oatmeal.
NutraCare Organic Sunflower seeds can also be mixed into energy bars, granola bars, yogurt, tortillas, and bread.
Why to choose NutraCare Organics
NutraCare Organics is certified by OneCert Asia.
NutraCare organics products are produced, prepared, and processed without the use of any chemicals, prohibits the use of chemical pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or chemical preservatives. The choice of consuming organic foods is thus a growing trend in the world of today following the realization of healthy self-improvement needs. NutraCare Organics' main aim is to promote the Organic Movement in the world making it a better place for people and the upcoming generations.