NutraCare Organics Quinoa Pouch, 1 Kg
NutraCare Organics Quinoa is 100 percent natural and certified organic.
This is a vegetarian product.
Quinoa often called “superfood” or a “super grain. Quinoa a flowering plant in the amaranth family. It is a herbaceous annual plant grown as a crop primarily for its edible seeds. The seeds of Quinoa are rich in protein, dietary fiber, B vitamins, and dietary minerals in amounts greater than in many grains. Quinoa is not a grass, but rather a pseudocereal botanically relative to spinach and amaranth. Quinoa is a whole grain that is rapidly growing in popularity due to its many health benefits. Although people can cook and eat quinoa seeds in a similar way to most grains. You can eat both the seeds and leaves of this versatile, nutritious plant.
- Quinoa is very high in protein and essential amino acids.
- Quinoa is a gluten-free food that makes it a perfect food for people suffering from gluten intolerance.
- Quinoa has a Low Glycemic Index, which is good for Blood Sugar Control.
- Quinoa is rich in minerals like iron and magnesium, helps prevent Osteoporosis.
- Quinoa helps in maintaining good metabolic health as it is rich in Riboflavin (B2).
- Quinoa is very high in antioxidants.
- Quinoa helps in weight loss for weight the purpose of weight management.
- Quinoa contains lysine which is mainly essential for tissue growth and repair in the body.
- Quinoa contains almost twice as much fiber as most other grains.
- Consumption of quinoa lowers the levels of cholesterol, makes it good for the heart.
- Consumption of quinoa improves your skin quality as it is rich in B vitamins.
- Quinoa strengthens hair follicles, promotes hair growth, and reduces breakage.
- Quinoa helps in anemia treatment.
- Quinoa fights inflammation.
Directions to use NutraCare Organic Quinoa Seeds:
Quinoa Salad: You can make a nice salad with lots of veggies and can serve it for lunch as well as dinner.
Quinoa Poha: try making quinoa by the poha recipe and serve hot with tea.
Try making puddings and cake recipes with Quinoa.
Why go for organic food
NutraCare Organics is certified by OneCert Asia.
NutraCare organics products are produced, prepared, and processed without the use of any chemicals, prohibits the use of chemical pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or chemical preservatives. The choice of consuming organic foods is thus a growing trend in the world of today following the realization of healthy self-improvement needs. NutraCare Organics' main aim is to promote the Organic Movement in the world making it a better place for people and the upcoming generations.