This is a vegetarian product.
The oat, sometimes called the common oat, is a species of cereal grain grown for its seed, which is known by the same name. Oats are commonly eaten for breakfast as oatmeal. Oats may be eaten uncooked, as in muesli, or may be cooked with water or milk to make porridge. Oats are loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidant, fiber, calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin B3. Oats can help support weight loss because their high fiber. Consumption of oat flakes can lower the risk of heart disease when combined with low fat diet. Oats flakes is a quick and convenient breakfast option with taste and various health benefits.
- Oat flakes supports weight loss and helps in weight management.
- Oats prevents cardiovascular disease.
- Oats may help relieve constipation.
- Oats reduces the risk of cancer.
- Oats reduces hypertension.
- Oats are rich source of magnesium.
- Oats enhances immune response to disease.
- Oats protects the skin and keeps it healthy.
- Oats are high in fiber.
- Oats can lower cholesterol levels.
- Oats can improve blood sugar levels.
- Oats are rich in antioxidants.
- Oats reduces the risk of asthma in children.
- Oats are gluten free.
- Oats helps you sleep.
- Oats are high in the soluble fiber beta-glucan, which has numerous benefits.
Directions to use NutraCare Oraganic Oat flakes:
Make oatmeal with milk and less sugar.
Add oats to your chocolate bars.
Add oats to your smoothies.
Make oat crunchies.
Make oatmeal with fruits.
Add oats to your favourite fruit salad.
Why go for organic food
NutraCare Organics is certified by OneCert Asia.NutraCare organics products are produced, prepared, and processed without the use of any chemicals, prohibits the use of chemical pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or chemical preservatives. The choice of consuming organic foods is thus a growing trend in the world of today following the realization of healthy self-improvement needs. NutraCare Organics main aim is to promote the Organic Movement in the world making it better place for people and the upcoming generations.