NutraCare Organics Multigrain Flour Atta Pouch, 1 kg
NutraCare Organics Multigrain Flour Atta is 100 percent natural and certified organic.
This is a vegetarian product.
Multigrain is a mixture of two or more grains, flour from this mixture is multigrain flour, each of these grains has its own nutritional value, so the nutritional value of this flour is more than that of single grain flour like wheat. NutraCare Organics Multigrain flour Atta is a perfect blend of Whole Wheat with five other Natural Grains ( Barley, Chana Whole, soybean, fenugreek, and psyllium husk) chosen from the best quality available for perfect health and nutrition. The product is manufactured under strict quality control and most hygienic conditions.
- NutraCare Organics Multigrain flour Atta reduces the risk of obesity and helps in losing weight for weight management.
- NutraCare Organics Multigrain flour Atta is rich in fiber.
- Consumption of NutraCare Organics Multigrain flour Atta lower your risk of heart disease and stroke.
- NutraCare Organics Multigrain flour Atta contains psyllium husk helps to relieve constipation and support healthy digestion.
- NutraCare Organics Multigrain flour Atta fenugreek seeds which help reducing cholesterol and diabetes.
- Eating NutraCare Organics Multigrain flour Atta regularly could help lower inflammation.
- NutraCare Organics Multigrain flour Atta may help prevent colorectal cancer, one of the most common types of cancer.
- NutraCare Organics Multigrain flour Atta contains barley which keeps you full for a longer period of time and helps in weight management.
- NutraCare Organics Multigrain flour Atta is rich in protein and antioxidants as it contains soybean.
Directions to use NutraCare Organics Multigrain Flour Atta:
Make a soft dough with lukewarm water. Let it rest for 15-20 minutes before rolling out into chappatis /paranthas. If rolling poses many difficulties/or for making chappatis more soft (to be kept softer for longer duration) the mix can be made into the batter with little more water and prepared as cheela on a non-stick Tawa ( Best for tiffins) The healthy chappatis are best served with curries, vegetables, gravies.
Why go for organic food
NutraCare Organics is certified by OneCert Asia.
NutraCare organics products are produced, prepared, and processed without the use of any chemicals, prohibits the use of chemical pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or chemical preservatives. The choice of consuming organic foods is thus a growing trend in the world of today following the realization of healthy self-improvement needs. NutraCare Organics' main aim is to promote the Organic Movement in the world making it a better place for people and the upcoming generations.