This is a vegetarian product.
Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves and buds. This is different from the normal black tea as the leaves and buds have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make black teas. These days, green tea is very popular because of its beneficial properties on the body as it helps in weight loss in weight management, keeps skin healthy, detoxifies the body, prevents and helps healing in inflammation, cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
- Green tea is also known as a wonderful fat burning supplement as it helps in weight loss if you are doing weight management and lower the risk of obesity.
- Green tea boosts metabolic rate of the body.
- Green tea may help you live longer.
- Green tea is rich in various powerful antioxidants that may protect against various cancer.
- The bioactive compounds in green tea can have various protective effects on the brain.
- Consumption of green tea maintains the blood sugar levels in the body and lowers the risk of diabetes.
- Green tea boosts immunity system as it contains catechins which fights the bacteria.
- Green tea may reduce risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Green tea lowers down cholesterol.
- Consumption of green tea makes heart healthy.
- Green tea makes skin healthy and slower down the aging process.
- Regular consumption of green tea reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
Directions to use NutraCare Oraganic Green Tea:
Green tea recipe:
- Take one teaspoon of green tea leaves. ...
- Now, take the tea leaves in a strainer/sieve and keep aside.
- Now, take a stainless steel pot/pan and boil the water. ...
- Now, place the sieve/ strainer over the cup or mug.
- Next, pour the hot water into the cup and let the tea steep for 3 minutes.
In the same above mentioned green tea you can add ginger, honey and lemon.
One can use green tea in smoothies.
Why to choose NutraCare Organics
NutraCare Organics is certified by OneCert Asia.
NutraCare organics products are produced, prepared, and processed without the use of any chemicals, prohibits the use of chemical pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or chemical preservatives. The choice of consuming organic foods is thus a growing trend in the world of today following the realization of healthy self-improvement needs. NutraCare Organics main aim is to promote the Organic Movement in the world making it better place for people and the upcoming generations.