NutraCare Organics Flax Seeds Pouch, 500 g
NutraCare Organics flax seeds are 100 percent natural and certified organic.
This is a vegetarian product.
Flax seeds are another emerging name as superfood these days. Flax (Linum usitatissimum ), also known as common flax or linseed, is a member of the genus Linum in the family Linaceae. It is consumed in raw seeds form as well as in oil form. Flax seeds are rich in fiber and a great source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Flax seeds are rich in lignans with powerful antioxidants and estrogen may help in breast and prostate cancer.
- As flax seeds are rich in fiber, it improves digestive health and helps in constipation.
- Consumption of flaxseeds helps lower down cholesterol and better heart health.
- Flax seeds have been proven to lower blood pressure and are especially helpful for those with high blood pressure.
- Flax seeds are a good source of high-quality protein and helpful for those who do not eat meat.
- Flax seeds may help control blood sugar levels.
- Flax seeds keep you full for longer period of time hence help in weight loss and weight management.
Directions to use NutraCare Organic Flax Seeds:
Flax seeds can be used raw as well as roasted.
Sprinkle Flaxseeds to your cereal and salad.
Add flaxseeds to your muffin, cookie and bread recipe.
Add flaxseed to your breakfast.
Sprinkle flaxseeds to cooked/steamed vegetables.
Why go for organic food
NutraCare Organics is certified by OneCert Asia.
NutraCare organics products are produced, prepared, and processed without the use of any chemicals, prohibits the use of chemical pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or chemical preservatives. The choice of consuming organic foods is thus a growing trend in the world of today following the realization of healthy self-improvement needs. NutraCare Organics' main aim is to promote the Organic Movement in the world making it a better place for people and the upcoming generations.