This is a vegetarian product.
Corn flakes are a packaged cereal product formed from small toasted flakes of corn, usually served cold with milk and sometimes sugar. Corn flakes, or cornflakes, is a breakfast cereal made by toasting flakes of corn (maize), it is naturally cholesterol free and contains only 1% FAT. Corn flakes is high in Iron, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6 and Vitamin C. The story of corn flakes goes back to the late 19th century, when a team of Seventh-day Adventists began to develop new foods to adhere to the vegetarian diet recommended by the church. Members of the group experimented with a number of different grains, including wheat, oats, rice, barley and maize. This is considered as light as well as healthy breakfast for people.
- Corn flakes are excellent source of vitamins, folate, minerals, dietary fiber, proteins, and also carbohydrates.
- Corn flakes are considered to be low fat food.
- As corn flakes are naturally cholesterol free, it is a good option as breakfast for people having heart disease.
- Corn flakes is an easy to make and quick breakfast recipe.
- Corn has a carotenoid known as beta-cryptoxanthin that help to promote the health of lungs and also prevents lung cancer.
- A bowl of corn flakes contains 25 grams of fiber.
- Corn flakes are good for pregnant women.
Directions to use NutraCare Oraganic Corn flakes:
Corn flakes are used as an ingredient for corn flake cookies.
A Bowl of corn flakes, with skimmed or whole milk can be tasted great with additions of honey, peanut butter, fruits like banana, strawberry, apple, etc. Even nuts can also be added for crunchy taste and nutritional benefits.
Chivda made up of corn flakes is a very innovative and a healthy, crunchy low fat snack.
Corn flakes can be added to pudding.
Crushed corn flakes can be used in place of breadcrumbs.
The goodness of cornflakes mixed with walnuts and the sweetness of honey topped with peanut butter makes a deliciously nutty treat that appeals to all ages.
Honey joys are a popular party snack in Australia; honey joys are made by mixing corn flakes with honey, butter and sugar and baking in patty cases, or muffin cups.
Simply corn flakes with hot or cold milk.
Why to choose NutraCare Organics
NutraCare Organics is certified by OneCert Asia.
NutraCare organics products are produced, prepared, and processed without the use of any chemicals, prohibits the use of chemical pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or chemical preservatives. The choice of consuming organic foods is thus a growing trend in the world of today following the realization of healthy self-improvement needs. NutraCare Organics main aim is to promote the Organic Movement in the world making it better place for people and the upcoming generations.