NutraCare Organics Chia Seeds Pouch, 250 g
NutraCare Organics chia seeds are 100 percent natural and certified organic.
This is a vegetarian product.
Chia seeds are tiny black seeds belong to the mint family. “Chia” is an ancient Mayan word for strength. Chia seeds became recognized as a modern-day “superfood”, these days. Chia seeds are often confused with names Basil seeds, sabja seeds, tukmaria. Chia seeds are rich in protein, fiber, antioxidants, omega – 3 fatty acids and calcium. Consumption of NutraCare Organic chia seeds helps in fighting various problems of antiaging, diabetes, constipation and heart-related issues.
- Chia seeds help in Weight loss aka Weight Management: As chia seeds are rich in high fiber keeps hunger controlled for several hours, chia seeds can be used as a meal replacement for weight management with full nutrients.
- Chia seeds are an excellent source of fatty acid.
- Chia seeds the Superfood Boost energy and metabolism: Chia seeds contain B vitamins, zinc, iron, and magnesium so it helps in reducing fatigue also helps in constipation.
- Rich in Antioxidants: Antioxidants found in chia seeds are good for cells, helps in antiaging also reduces the risk of cancer and heart disease.
- Chia seeds are a rich source of quality protein.
- Chia seeds regulate blood sugar levels and help to prevent diabetes.
Directions to use NutraCare Organic Chia Seeds:
With water: To make chia water, soak 1/4 cup (40 grams) of NutraCare chia seeds in 4 cups (1 liter) of water for 20–30 minutes. Consume it as per recommendation.
With fruit juice: Soak 1/4 cup (40 grams) of NutraCare chia seeds in 4 cups (1 liter) of fruit juice of your choice for 20–30 minutes.
NutraCare Organic Chia can be blended in smoothies, juices or soups.
NutraCare Organic Chia seeds may be sprinkled or ground up on top of a salad, oatmeal.
NutraCare Organic Chia seeds can also be mixed into smoothies, breakfast cereals, energy bars, granola bars, yogurt, tortillas, and bread.
Chia detox lemonade: Take ½ spoon of NutraCare chia seeds in a bowl, add 1 cup of water and set it aside for a minimum of 1 hr to bloom or until it becomes all gel-like consistency. Add one tablespoon of lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey. Mix it all well together and then add half a cup of water. Again mix it well and serve it with lemon wedges. This drink helps detox your body.
Why go for organic food
NutraCare Organics is certified by OneCert Asia.
NutraCare organics products are produced, prepared, and processed without the use of any chemicals, prohibits the use of chemical pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or chemical preservatives. The choice of consuming organic foods is thus a growing trend in the world of today following the realization of healthy self-improvement needs. NutraCare Organics' main aim is to promote the Organic Movement in the world making it a better place for people and the upcoming generations.