This is a vegetarian product.
Brown sugar is made of crystalline sucrose combined with a small amount of molasses, which is responsible for its characteristic color and rich flavor. Brown sugar's use is widespread because it contributes a dark sweetness to baked goods. It's used in cooking as well, including sweet sauces and glazes for savory dishes. The two sugars have similar nutritional values and are used in similar cooking applications. Brown sugar is typically reserved for baking, candy, sauces, and on top of hot cereals. Raw sugar is used more like white sugar for baking, cooking, drink sweetener, and condiments. Where raw sugar is a better substitute for white granulated sugar, brown sugar's fine crystals make it more suitable as an alternative to caster (or superfine) sugar.Brown sugar is used very similarly to granulated white sugar, but it provides a touch of extra flavor. Since molasses is hygroscopic (able to absorb water), brown sugar and the baked goods made with it retain moisture well. Brown sugar has also become a popular ingredient in body scrubs.
- Consumption of brown sugar helps in weight management and prevents obesity as it contains fewer calories as compared to white sugar.
- Brown sugar boosts energy naturally.
- Drinking boiled water mixed with brown sugar and ginger will improve digestion.
- Brown sugar has antiseptic, anti- inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Consumption of brown sugar is very good for women to recover after delivery.
- Brown sugar is rich in vitamin B, keeps skin hydrated and slows the aging effect.
- Potassium found in molasses eases the menstrual cramps.
- Brown sugar is completely chemical free and is rich in essential minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium and phosphorous.
Directions to use NutraCare Oraganic Brown sugar:
You can use brown sugar in your tea, coffee and milk as an alternate of white sugar.
You can add brown sugar your dessert recipes.
You can add brown sugar in the lemonades.
Brown sugar is used in sweetening baked goods, sauces, marinades, and even bacon.
Brown sugar is used to make sugar syrup, often with spices, to flavor beverages.
As brown sugar has granules slightly acidic pH, it is used as an ingredient in body scrubs.
Take brown sugar with warm water, it helps in improving the digestion also suppresses the inflammatory symptoms of asthma.
Why to choose NutraCare Organics
NutraCare Organics is certified by OneCert Asia.
NutraCare organics products are produced, prepared, and processed without the use of any chemicals, prohibits the use of chemical pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or chemical preservatives. The choice of consuming organic foods is thus a growing trend in the world of today following the realization of healthy self-improvement needs. NutraCare Organics main aim is to promote the Organic Movement in the world making it better place for people and the upcoming generations.