This is a vegetarian product.
Brown rice is whole rice from which only the husk (the outermost layer) is removed. Brown rice is an unrefined, unpolished whole grain produced by removing the surrounding hull of the rice kernel. Its grain retains its nutrient-dense bran and germ layer. It is chewier as compared with white rice and has a nutty flavor. Brown rice is a whole grain and a good source of magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, thiamine, niacin, vitamin B6, and manganese, and is high in fiber. Brown rice generally needs longer cooking times than white rice, unless it is broken or flour blasted (which perforates the bran without removing it).
- Brown rice is rich in selenium which reduces the risk of developing common illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, and arthritis.
- Brown rice is rich in manganese which helps the body synthesize fats. Manganese also benefits our nervous and reproductive systems.
- The healthy fiber in brown rice promotes weight loss and helps in weight management.
- Brown rice is rich in antioxidants, fiber.
- Brown rice helps stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Brown rice is a perfect baby food for growing babies.
- Brown rice helps in preventing the blockage of arteries, promotes cardiovascular health.
- Brown rice helps in preventing the blockage of arteries as it is rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Brown rice helps in reducing cholesterol.
- Brown rice boost energy levels.
- Brown rice is rich in fiber so it helps in the prevention of Gallstones.
- Brown rice helps to relieve insomnia and promotes sleep as it is a natural source of melatonin, the sleep hormone.
Direction to use NutraCare Organics Brown Rice:
Brown rice can be consumed in boiled form.
Brown rice can be cooked with vegetables.
Why to choose NutraCare Organics
NutraCare Organics is certified by OneCert Asia.
NutraCare organics products are produced, prepared, and processed without the use of any chemicals, prohibits the use of chemical pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or chemical preservatives. The choice of consuming organic foods is thus a growing trend in the world of today following the realization of healthy self-improvement needs. NutraCare Organics' main aim is to promote the Organic Movement in the world making it a better place for people and the upcoming generations.