This is a vegetarian product.
Aloe vera is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe which grows wild in tropical, semi-tropical, and arid climates around the world. It is cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses. The leaves are thick and fleshy, green to grey-green, with some varieties showing white flecks on their upper and lower stem surfaces, the juice is extracted from leaves with the pulp and is used in various consumer products including beverages, skin lotions, cosmetics or ointments. Aloe vera juice is a gooey, thick liquid made from the flesh of the aloe vera plant leaf. It is used in various food supplements and herbal remedies. NutraCare Organics aloe vera juice with pulp is prepared from best natural grown Aloe Vera, there is no added sugar or flavors.
- Aloe vera juice is good for people having the problem of constipation, as it acts as natural laxative.
- Aloe vera juice is an excellent source of vitamin C.
- Aloe vera juice is a low calorie body hydrating drink.
- Aloe vera juice is loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants essential for our body.
- Consumption of aloe vera juice fight and cure a range of digestive disorders including poor digestion, acidity and gas.
- Aloe vera juice works as a great detox, regular consumption flushes out toxins from the body.
- Regular consumption of aloe vera juice is useful in correcting digestive and liver disorders, anemia, jaundice and ailments related to bile duct, gall bladder.
- Aloe vera juice has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aloe vera juice helps maintain smooth, radiant skin and promotes hair growth.
- Aloe vera juice balances hormonal problems.
- Consumption of Aloe vera juice boosts immunity.
- Aloe vera juice is good for gums and mouth.
- Aloe vera juice helps with wound healing and sunburn.
- Regular consumption of aloe vera juice lower cholesterol levels.
- Aloe vera juice helps controlling blood sugar levels.
- Consume aloe vera juice daily empty stomach with water for weight management.
Directions to use NutraCare Oraganic Aloe vera Juice:
Mix Aloe vera juice with water.
Mix Aloe vera juice in any other juice.
Mix Aloe vera juice in lemonades.
Add Aloe vera juice in smoothies.
Why go for organic food
NutraCare Organics is certified by OneCert Asia.
NutraCare organics products are produced, prepared, and processed without the use of any chemicals, prohibits the use of chemical pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or chemical preservatives. The choice of consuming organic foods is thus a growing trend in the world of today following the realization of healthy self-improvement needs. NutraCare Organics main aim is to promote the Organic Movement in the world making it better place for people and the upcoming generations.