NutraCare Organics Pumpkin Seeds Pouch, 250 g
NutraCare Organics pumpkin seeds are 100 percent natural and certified organic.
This is a vegetarian product.
Pumpkin seeds are also known as "pepita" — a Mexican Spanish term. These shell-free seeds are green, flat and oval. Pumpkin seeds are a great source of protein and unsaturated fats, including omega-3. They also contain a good range of nutrients including iron, selenium, calcium, magnesium, B vitamins and beta-carotene, which the body converts into vitamin A. Pumpkin seeds are extremely rich in zinc and promote the health of the male prostate gland. Pumpkin seeds have a malleable, chewy texture and a subtly sweet, nutty flavor.
- Pumpkin seeds are full of valuable nutrients like protein, fiber, Vitamin K, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, iron, zinc, and copper.
- Pumpkin seeds are rich in antioxidants like carotenoids and vitamin E.
- Weight loss and digestion, Pumpkin seeds are very dense and heavy foods that help you keep satiated for a longer period.
- Pumpkin seeds may improve prostate and bladder health.
- Pumpkin seeds are considered as the best natural source of magnesium. Healthy magnesium levels are important for your blood pressure, blood sugar levels, as well as heart and bone health.
- Consumption of pumpkin seeds may improve heart health as it is rich in antioxidants, magnesium, zinc, and fatty acids by maintaining the cholesterol levels.
- Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of zinc, they may improve sperm quality, healthy testosterone levels.
- Pumpkin seeds are a good source of tryptophan, which helps promote good sleep.
- Skin and hair benefits, Pumpkin seeds have vitamin a and zinc which helps to reduce the redness and prevent premature skin aging.
- It helps with improved liver functioning and body immunity. Also, pumpkin seeds oil contains fatty acids that add strength and health to tissues, blood vessels, and nerves.
- Directions to use NutraCare Organics Pumpkin Seeds:
- Sprinkle NutraCare Organics pumpkin seeds on top of mixed green salads.
- Can use NutraCare Organics pumpkin seeds for baking.
- NutraCare Organics Pumpkin seeds can be used as a garnish for soups and salads with granola.
- Add NutraCare Organic Pumpkin seeds to your hot or cold oatmeal.
- NutraCare Organics pumpkin seeds can be consumed in the roasted form.
Why go for organic food
NutraCare Organics is certified by OneCert Asia.
NutraCare organics products are produced, prepared, and processed without the use of any chemicals, prohibits the use of chemical pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or chemical preservatives. The choice of consuming organic foods is thus a growing trend in the world of today following the realization of healthy self-improvement needs. NutraCare Organics' main aim is to promote the Organic Movement in the world making it a better place for people and the upcoming generations.