This is a vegetarian product.
Coconut oil, or copra oil, is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts harvested from the coconut palm. Coconut oil is extracted from fresh coconut milk, 100 percent natural, cold pressed, unbleached and is unrefined. It has various applications. It is used in skin care, hair care, baby care and for dietary purpose. Coconut oil promotes healthy metabolism and weight loss. It is considered as a natural superfood which is good for heart and it helps in healthy functioning of thyroid and endocrine system.
- Coconut oil promotes weight loss by burning fat and facilitates muscle development.
- Consumption of coconut oil improves digestion.
- Coconut oil is also an excellent cleanser for the gastrointestinal tract.
- Virgin coconut oil is rich in lauric acid which is a super nutrient for the immune system.
- Coconut oil supports healthy thyroid functioning.
- Consumption of coconut oil increases the body metabolic rate.
- Coconut oil is healthy for skin, nails and hair.
- The virgin coconut oil contains caprillic acid and lauric acid which are known for their antiviral and antimicrobial effect.
- The capric acid and lauric acid in extra virgin coconut oil work as effective treatments for candida albicans and yeast infections.
- Extra virgin coconut oil controls blood sugar levels as it enhances the secretion of insulin in the body.
- Coconut oil is good for heart and reduces the cholesterol level.
- The fatty acids in coconut oil can kill harmful pathogens, including bacteria, viruses and fungi. This could potentially help to prevent infections.
- The MCTs in coconut oil can increase blood concentration of ketone bodies, which can help reduce seizures in epileptic children.
- Application of coconut oil on skin can reduce the severity of eczema & psoriasis.
- Application of coconut oil prevents wrinkles, aging, dryness and flaking of skin.
- Coconut oil acts as a salve for wounds and burns.
- Coconut oil improves bone strength and dental health.
- Coconut oil is good for kidney and liver health.
- Coconut oil protects your skin from UV rays.
- Coconut oil makes an ideal natural lip balm, soothes chapped lips.
Directions to use NutraCare Oraganic Extra Virgin Coconut oil:
You can use coconut oil for cooking your favorite recipes. It can easily replace butter or vegetable oil.
If you are using it for hair care, just melt the oil (if it is solid) by keeping the bottle in the sun or soaking it in warm water. You can also take some oil out and put it in a small bowl and warm it. Then, take the oil on your palm and apply it to your hair.
You can use coconut oil as skin moisturizer.
You can use coconut oil in oil pulling.
You can apply coconut oil directly on skin, it reduces marks of pigmentation and keeps skin healthy.
You can use coconut oil in baking cookies and cakes etc.
Apply coconut oil on wounds and burns.
Use coconut oil as a make-up remover.
Use coconut oil as a lip balm, it soothes chapped lips.
Why to choose NutraCare Organics
NutraCare Organics is certified by OneCert Asia.
NutraCare organics products are produced, prepared, and processed without the use of any chemicals, prohibits the use of chemical pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or chemical preservatives. The choice of consuming organic foods is thus a growing trend in the world of today following the realization of healthy self-improvement needs. NutraCare Organics main aim is to promote the Organic Movement in the world making it better place for people and the upcoming generations.